What is exactly is this ride and why?

I am planning on leaving on May 14th from Jamestown, CA and taking 6 days to travel the 3000+ miles. Along the way, I am planning to only sleep at VFW's...with my sleeping bag, tent and MRE's...because that is how we roll in the military!! I just finished medical school and unemployed...so, what better time to raise awareness of the closeness that our country once had and the reasons for why we enjoy this free country. There will also be a pair of empty military boots on my back seat...this is in memory of the hereos that aren't able to be able to enjoy my family and country. Yes, I myself am a wounded warrior and this ride will be a little challenging, but remember the old saying...there is always someone worse off than you!! All wanting to, may contact me through this blog and I will try to respond back ASAP. This is not about one man...but instead the strength and courage of all involved....living and deceased. In God We Trust

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My two organizations that I ride for...

No comments:

Post a Comment